Sunday, February 8, 2015

Self Study Sundays: The Five Love Languages



Casseruola Dolce Della Vita

I know that I have mentioned the book "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman before. I do so again because it is such a useful book. Even if you are single, knowing your own love language helps you to understand yourself. It helps you to realize what make you feel loved. I highly recommend reading it. In fact, they have a version to learn the love language of children as well! However, if you don't have time to read it currently, you can still get a basic idea of your love language.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/
The icon above will bring you to a short quiz that will help you understand your love language(s) better. Mine are physical touch and acts of service. My husband's is physical touch as well. 

While you are at it, it would be cool to add your love language to your daily journal. How many of you have been keeping up with yours? Mine is going well. I included a picture of mine below. I would love to see yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment