Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Six: Product Review!

Today's product review is for Garnier BB Cream. I used it for the first time today. I was looking for something that was easy and could replace putting on foundation, and I think I have found it! This BB cream is sunblock plus foundation plus lotion and is ultra easy to apply. Time saved in applying one product rather than three is also a plus. The coverage is light, perfect for someone like me who is a "bare there" makeup person. Plus, you cant beat the price. If you use all three products everyday your savings will add up. I would love for it to come in a bigger bottle. I will have to see how things go in the long run, but right now I give it 4.5 stars.

So my hopes for a snow day were dashed. We had a two hour delay and nothing more. Thanks to that I do have a lunch to share! I stuck to the basics today since I didn't pack it the night before.
Notice the baggies and preprocessed foods! Nothing healthy for lunch today! Tomorrow may be another day of the same since I have yet to pack something.

We did get snow, so my clothing was comfortable. I wasn't going to spend a long time primping to go out in the weather. Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer because I want to wear a skirt in the worst way.
From the bottom: "snake skin" loafers, black pants, sparkle silver sweater, and basic white gold and diamond tiny hoops. I just threw my hair in a ponytail to avoid a bad hair day.

I have yet to do my act of kindness yet. I intended on one thing, but it fell through. I will probably surprise my husband and pack him lunch for tomorrow. He has had a very rough day which is the cherry on the very challenging year we have been having, so keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment