Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day Three: Starting a New Week

Happy Sunday my friends! I hope today was a great start to your new week. I feel certain that this coming week will be wonderful! Church today was rather inspiring at River Church. I like Sundays for several reasons; a full day off with my family, a chance to wear my nicest clothes, and a wonderful time at church are among a few. I was rather proud of my ensemble this morning. It took several revamps throughout the morning, but it finally settled on one I think was very flattering. The inspiration for the entire outfit was based on my lovely new peacock bracelet. It is so bold, it makes a great statement piece and outfit starter.
Starting from top: Plum silk cowl neck blouse, black high waist belt with Gold buckle. Peacock statement bracelet, turquoise clutch, simple black pencil skirt, peep toe black heels.
A shout out to my new favorite hair accessories from the (you guessed it), Dollar Store! Goody's simple styles "modern updo". After church this look was dressed down with jeans, flats, and taking my hair down.
 
My unofficial goal for this week is to do one random act of kindness a day. I've suddenly had a great urge to give others a simple smile. Even though I don't have everything I would like to have, I have so much more than many others. I am very thankful for my many blessings and its time to spread the joy. My challenge to you this week is the same as my own. Do one random act of kindness a day, and see how YOUR life is changed.

If you enjoy my fashion, thoughts, and ideas you can check me out on Pinterest or on Polyvore. I am sure you will find much more of my randomness to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment