Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Romance/Marriage

I think anyone who is married should have at least one romantic goal a year to build their marriage. I personally think there should be several! However, for my new years resolutions this year, I picked two main areas where I have lacked at.

1. I would like to write, say, or do something to build up and encourage my husband on a daily basis.

In the grind of daily life its easy to get in a cycle of nagging, complaining, and even just forgetting to encourage our mates. My goal is to share with my husband how blessed I feel to have him in my life!

2. Make it a point to have a "date" on a monthly basis.

We are finally at the point were our finances are somewhat regulated and our kids are out of infant stage. Its time to rekindle some of those flames that have been dimmed by the pressure of young parenting. We have never really made it a priority to date each other, but I think doing so will increase unity and leave us both in a happier place!

Source

So, do tell what you romantic/ marriage goals are for the year? Perhaps you would like to write a love letter a month? Or maybe spent 10 minutes each evening together? What ever it is, I would love to hear your stories and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment