Monday, January 12, 2015

My Style

I have always found it interesting how style and fashion can be so different yet so alike. The truth is, style is clothing in your closet you will always love. Over the years I have started to create my own style. Its changed some since I began the journey, but I really feel like I have finally found my place.
Source


As I am covering some of my style this month on my blog, I thought it might be interesting to talk about how I created mine and how you too can create your own. In fact, you probably have a style and didn't even realize it. My first suggestion is to take a few style quizzes. Not only are they fun, but they give you are starting point. Below I have provided a link to two decent ones I have found. This quizzes help you find a style icon.


Modern

Classic

My next suggestion is to create a Pinterest board or two of all the styles and fashion you love. Eventually you will see a pattern. If you don't believe me, you can check out mine.

Stylicious

Work it Girl

After a while you will start to see the fashions that makes up your style. I am somewhere between Grace Kelly and Beyonce. I consider my style classic-glam with a dash of international flair.
Source


So, what is your style?

Please tag me @dolcedellavita and hashtag #dolcedellavita



No comments:

Post a Comment