Sunday, January 25, 2015

Self Study Sunday: Year Long Discovery Project

Casseruola Dolce Della Vita 


When I started this blog it was all about some kind of self discovery. In fact, I am a person I never would have been if I had not started blogging. However, over time I have made my blog not only about self discovery but about inspiring others. Every step I take closer to understanding myself I realize that I was meant to build up others. Because of this I would like to encourage you to join this year long journey with me. It may not always be easy, but you will not be alone.

The best thing about this project is that no one has to see it if you don't want them too. It also doesn't require any writing if you do not want it to. "What is it?" you may be asking. Well, its something like a journal. Giving you options of what you do on a daily basis kicks out the reasons "I'm not crafty" or "I can't write." So, what are you waiting for? Join me.

Here's what you may need:
  • Notebook or journal
  • pen or pencil
  • coloring supplies
  • glue
  • scissors
  • magazines or newspaper
I will be following my progress of this same project over the year. I will also be providing you with thought provoking questions and ideas. I encourage you to understand what I am coming to understand, there is so much more to you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment