Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crying baby; Tuna sandwich

  
 I thought the name of this post was very appropriate for the occasion. If you haven't already guessed, I am eating a tuna sandwich and listening to my son express his dislike for being put down for nap. A random title seemed the best option since I had so much to discuss.

    Considering this is my very first post, I want to cover some of the things I want to explore during the life of this blog. When I first pondered the idea of blogging, it was a distant dream, a hopeful after thought. When I finally got serious, a whole plethora of ideas flowed into my cerebellum. Below I will list some of the questions I wish to answer and a few of the titles that may appear in future posts.

  • What am I supposed to do?
  • Who am I, really?
  • What makes a good mom, not just a good mother?
  • What did I learn from my childhood?
  • What did I miss? (My childhood and teen years)
  • Facing my past, what did I learn?
  • The future, what does it hold?
  • Love, Life, and Happily Ever After
  • Why I like shuffle. 
  • Who says I cant do everything?
  • Blessings in the mail
  • Miracles happen
  • The No Good, Very Bad Day
  • Plus size and beautiful, dealing with self image
  • The beauty queen within
  • When Yes means No and Vissa Versa
  • Dear Manda, random facts and advice
  • What happened? I suddenly grew up.
  • Who says "there is no such thing as Prince Charming?"
  • Can faith and logic be reconciled?
  • Laugh a little
  • No longer honeymooners
  • Everything I learned, I learned from my mother...

    That is just a few things that I quickly jotted down. I suspect I will have many, many more pop into my mind later on.  Now, over time you will get to know me. Please feel free to ask a question, add a thought, or just point out something I missed. Self exploration is a journey, Im inviting you to come along and be apart of my team. So team, we're off!

1 comment: