Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dear Andrew



Dear Andrew,

It’s hard to write a thank you letter to you without it becoming a mushy love letter. So, I will make every effort to keep the extra mushiness down.
 
You rescued me from myself when you came into my life. You truly are my knight in shining armor. Thank you for being patient with me and understanding of my healing wounds. Thank you for never pushing me and always respecting my boundaries. Very few men have the character you do.

Thank you for accepting me with all that includes. You took on my debt, medical fragility, and emotional wounds. You deserve so much more credit than I give you. Thank you for living with me and loving me every day. Thank you for keeping your cool when I blow up. Thank you for supporting my interests and passions (like this blog).

You work hard to keep things together when life gets stressful. You’re working hard to become a good father and husband. The kids adore you and Benjamin especially, looks up to you. (Literally and figuratively. Haha!)

You gave up a comfortable life and many future plans to have a family with me. I love you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment