Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dear Dad



Dear Dad,

Dad, you really are such a huge part of the woman I am today, By choosing to raise Roger and I, you took on numerous challenges. I know we were expensive (especially with my tendency to injure myself) and often annoying. (I can admit that now.) Thank you for providing for us and living us unconditionally. You are the example I always used to compare what a man should be like. You took great care of us and taught me so many things.

Thanks for humoring me and taking dance lessons with me. That little thing is something that will be with me forever. It is one of my favorite memories.

You are a loving, giving, and hard working man. I have great respect for you and I thank you for being who you are. Thank you for being my dad. I love you.

P.S. I can’t forget to thank you for my wedding. You were generous and it was perfect. It was my dream wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment