Friday, November 7, 2014

I Don't Like Green Beans Anymore

Source

As I continue on my weight-loss journey, I realize why it is so important for people who lose weight to make a lifestyle change. I also realize how hard this is for me. Although I am doing well and don't "cheat," my mind is still making this  phase. Somewhere deep down, my brain is saying "a little longer and you can eat all the bread you want!" Which is far from the truth. I will spend the rest of my life from here on out being careful.

I don't think I was fully prepared when I took all this on. I also didn't know how boring food can become with so many restrictions. I have come to a point now that I don't want to even look at cauliflower and I don't like green beans much anymore. Its not that either are bad, I just have had SO much that I don't find them appealing.

However, out of this food darkness comes a silver lining. I am happy to report that I am down over 40lbs and I have gone down about three pants sizes. I feel like that is all worth celebrating. I know all this will be worth it in the end. I will be glad to put my daily life of pain aside for a more active one. Although I do not really mind my size, I have been made aware how important it is for my severe arthritis that  lose it weight quickly.

I would love to start sharing and collecting a few healthy recipes. Please feel free to share or link up below to some of your favorites! Help me get out of my boredom rut!

No comments:

Post a Comment