Saturday, February 22, 2014

Creative Juices

Now my creative juices are finally flowing friends! I have a theme I will have such a blast with for the next three months. The official decision is...

March- "What's for dinner?"
April- How Does My Garden Grow (A look into apartment gardening with a barely "green thumb")
May- I dont have a title yet for this month but I know we will be discussing woman through out history that have done, said, or made things things happen and what I want to take from their lives. Should be a fascinating look into my feelings on what is important.

I can't make any promises about what will come in the summer, but I am so looking forward to Spring on my blog. I know it will keep you coming back for more.

Ive already started planning and plotting for all of them!

Anyway, just a little update. I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's day. My hubby and I will actually be celebrating it on Friday of this coming week because we were snowed in on the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment