Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Wish it Were March

I am so excited about what the future holds that I just cant wait to tell you about it! In March I will be starting a series called "What's for dinner?" It will be following the crazy concoctions I make that my family has to eat every single night! I'm one of those people who rarely use a recipe or plan in advance for meals (unless its a special occasion). I like to throw things together and see how it goes! For meals that turn out well, I will share how I made it happen and create my very own recipes so you can try it at home. I just know it will be a fun month for everyone!

I also forgot to share with you all something else I am doing this year. I have set a goal for myself to have a party at my apartment every month. So far I have stuck to parties that people can come, eat, and buy! Most of my parties will fall in this realm. It will be a good way to make me feel at home and allow me to entertain, which is something I have always wanted to do. Just to catch you up, I will tell you the parties you've missed and whats coming up in the future as far as I know!

January- Norwex (It was themed " A Night in the Orient". Which ended up being an epic fail, so I planned a birthday party for my husband. The theme of Fandom was a hit!)

February- Tasteful Treasures (If you remember back to last summer when I read the book about sexual health, I was inspired to have one of these kind of parties. It ended up being a blast!)

March- Pampered Chef (Chocolate & Cheese, I can't go wrong there. It is looking to be one of my most popular parties!)

In the future I would also like to have a Tupperware, Stampin' Up, Origami Owl, and 31 party. Any other suggestions?

Another glimpse of the future I can share is that sometime in the spring I will be starting a series on small patio space, or apartment gardening. I have grand hopes of planting edible and lovely things! Before we get there I would love advice from people who know better since I am starting completely from scratch and with little prior knowledge.

Anyway, thats a small update on what the future holds! I also have some reviews and giveaways lined up, so it should be fun, fun, fun!
Are you ready for this?!







No comments:

Post a Comment