Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back in Action

My apologies for the length absence. I have been helping my husband feel out some rather lengthy applications. We hope these applications turn out to be a new start and some great news. Until then, I am reminded that the school year's start is just around the corner. Some schools are starting as early as a week or two from now! Although I am looking forward to the new year, I am also dreading it. I get very spoiled by all this extra time with my kids and the hub-a-lub. However, I have some great inspiration to start the new year fresh, no matter where it sees me. Over the next few weeks, we will be discussing these lovely ideas, assuming we don't have a big change in plans.

I know you have missed me here on my blog, but on Pinterest I have been able to play off and on during the day. I have been finding some pin-spiration! If you want, you can check it out!

Until then, what is you favorite part of back to school? As a child I loved getting new clothing. It made me feel like I was getting a fresh start. I wont lie, it made me feel cool!

Stay "Too Cool for School" my friends!

1 comment:

  1. The best part of the school year for me is the schedule... we don't have one now and by the first of August, I'm very out of sorts....

    ReplyDelete