Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Neh, The End is Near

I cant say I am ready for the new school year to begin, but it begins on Thursday for me none the less! With it comes packing lunches, getting up earlier, and constantly running on E. My plans also include an attempt on eating right as well. I hope to make a life change that keeps my energy up and my clothes fitting well.

Tell me everything is going to be alright. Remind me why I do what I do.

Whatever happens, God has it in His hands and I don't need to worry about it.

Looking Forward


As the new school year begins I plan on showing off some fashion again. I also hope to bring fun new theme for September. Put dibs in now if you would like to have a hand in what we talk about next month! We have a few choices to consider:
Flashback- Stories and trends from my and far past
Call Me Crafty- Lets consider all those crafty projects I've been putting off
30 before 30- Creating something a little more fun than a bucket list
The choice is yours- Discussions based on responses to basic questions and statements, its like the Apples to Apples of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment