Friday, January 31, 2014

Resolutions: Complete List

Here is a complete list of the resolutions I haven't covered thus far this month. I do hope they will be helpful as you finish creating yours!

Reading

  • Read 2 books on household management/ money
  • Read 2 books on marrirage
  • Read 2 books for pleasure
  • Read 2 book on parenting
Enough said.

Blogging

Fashion

  • Clean out at least 4 articles from my closet that haven't been used in the past 6 months.
  • Paint my nails on a weekly basis and my toes on a monthly basis.
For a mother, this really is a bigger task than it seems!

Saving/ Money Management
  • Put away a little money for each of my boys a month. I was thinking about 10 each. Something is better than nothing right?!
  • Use more coupons!
  • Save at least 50 a month.
  • Create a workable budget.
  • Put a small sum into an emergency fund each month.
So far, I am failing at these goals.

Physical 

  •  Take at least 1 exercise class
  • Do something active (and purposeful) at least 3 times a week.


Cleaning/ Household Management

  •  Clean one thing before bed every night (Again, another failure so far) I also think dishes would be my best bet, and I hate them.
  • Create and post family rules
  • Give my oldest son a chore list (We actually have this one sort of started!)
  • Create and stick to a basic menu and shopping list
  • Create and use a household management binder

Service

  • Be involved with some form a volunteer service 3 times this year
  • Knit at least 10 baby caps for the local hospital to be given at the end of the year.

So, I probably bit off more than I can chew. I think now that I have gotten them all down and in my vision... I can start making it reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment