Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Resolutions

I decided it would be appropriate to start this new year and fresh return to blogging with a few resolutions. However, I am an over achiever and I have quite the list! So, to save everyone the time, I will split each category of goals and resolutions out during this whole month. Below is a list of my goal/resolution categories.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQi1LrbbEgHgIZ_0bMWw8viPy5nQ0pF0on9uq5AoqnloV2Scww


Please feel free to inspire me. Tell me what your goals in these areas are. Tell me what areas I missed too! I'd be glad to add a few.

  • Romance/ Marriage
  • Healthy Eating
  • Educational
  • Reading
  • Blogging
  • Fashion
  • Money/ Saving
  • Physical
  • Professional
  • Cleaning/ Housekeeping
  • Household Management
  • Service
As of now I have at least one goal in each of these areas. I feel like I am missing something... I may be thinking about it a bit too much! There is some part of me that wants to be Martha Stewart, Rosie the Riveter, and Wonder Woman, all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment