Monday, September 8, 2014

Life Update

I finally started my diet! Its kind of been crazy since this whole whirlwind related to my arthritis began. I have to make a lot of changes and one of those changes was my diet. On Sunday I went out and purchased all the food I was supposed to have in order to do this diet they prescribed to me. I bought a weeks worth of food... for myself... and it cost me $75. That in itself will be a big adjustment. That like half a month's worth for the who family! Yikes!!!

Anyway, they say the first three days are the hardest. However, since I was at work, today wasn't so bad. Dinner was the worst though. I made spaghetti and meatballs for the family while I had salad. I will tell you something, I don't know that I like this  "no calorie" dressing they recommended. Taking the calories away took all the goodness. Hopefully I will get used to it because this is 6 weeks of my life for now, and really its several months of my life in the end.


I got a membership to a gym and started working out a little bit. I can't do a lot, but I will do what I can. Next week I hope to start some water exercise programs. They will help reduce the pain I am in when I do traditional workouts.


Now I just need some motivation to get me through. I would love to hear some motivational stories, quotes, or even health tips below. I've always found the blog community to be the most supportive and I look forward to having all of you on my journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment