Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Don't Let It Get You Down

There is nothing quite like when everyone around you is a downer when all you need is some lifting up. I've noticed here lately as I am going through one of the hardest times of my life, that so many people spend their life being down. I just don't want to be that kind of person. Amidst my struggle I want to keep a positive attitude and lift people up along the way.

I refuse to let everyone else negativity pull me down. As wonderful as the internet is, it always comes with lots of nameless people who find no issues with tearing others down. I want to be a apart of a movement that changes that. I want to encourage people to do unto others what they would have done to them.

My first step it to lift you up today.

You are beautiful! You are smart! You can do it!


Whatever it is that I can do to lift you up, that is my goal. Please feel free to share in the comments how I can encourage you today!

For those of you following my whole journey, here is the weight-loss aspect of it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment