Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hope is on its Way

Its interesting how sometimes when it rains, it pours. At this moment in my life, this is how I feel. I sure many of you (if not all of you) can relate to that. Although there is always light at the end of a storm, it can be so hard to remember that as you hear the thunder, see all the lightning and are soaking wet.

I am here to tell you today, that it will turn out. It will get better. I am not promising a quick fix or some speedy resolution. I am just reminding you that in the end, it all comes around. I want to just spread a little hope today. Perhaps I just need a little bit myself!

On a whole different topic, on Missionary Manda's Musings I am having a neat little giveaway going on! Please feel free to enter!

Missionary Manda's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment