Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Closet Space App Review

When I first found this app it was called Stylitics. I instantly fell in love with it. The basic idea of this app is to catalog all style/fashion items in your personal possession for easy access. In my opinion it is a lot like Polyvore for your own clothing.
Jeans 1
outfits made with Polyvore



Once you have taken pictures of all your clothing and given them labels, you can make outfits with them. You can then schedule those outfits on your calender. All this is included within your app. You can catalog your items by type, style, color, price, fabric, pattern, and even fit. You can give as much or as little information as you like. However the more information you give, the easier it is to pull up clothing later. The one thing I have learned since the update to the new name and format is a difference in how you take photos. At this point it is better to take a photo from within the app rather than use a photo already on your phone. The reason for this is that it changes the direction of the picture when it format. Other than that, the new update seems good.
Closet Space outfit made with my pictures

Since this update is brand new, I haven't really had enough time to really get a good feel for it. Still, the ability to see my entire closet from my bed or while I am out shopping does come in handy. You can also catalog your makeup and beauty products. This is especially useful if you like nail polish! These things can even be added to your outfits.

I highly recommend this FREE app, not because I am getting paid for it but because I love it. It took me forever to get all the pictures on my phone, but it has been worth it. You can also add pictures to your app via their website.If you do use your phone, you can always delete the photos once they are on the app. That is what I have been doing.

So try it out and let me know if you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment