Monday, March 3, 2014

Kid Kabobs & Dr. Seuss Bentos



When you have a lot of leftovers, its sometimes hard to be creative. This meal was created out of my need for a main dish to use with all my leftover sides.

Kid kabobs can be made with any kind of meats you like, but its always best to use what ever you already have waiting in the refrigerator.I also added some extra veggies and fruit to my kabobs as well. This recipe is simple and easy.

Kid Kabobs


Ingredients
  • 1 can of mandarin oranges 
  • precooked chicken
  • precooked hot-dogs
  • cooked veggies
  • kabob sticks












  1. Create Kabobs mixing veggies and meat. 

  2. Heat in the oven 350 degrees and cook until hot
  3. Serve with left over sides!


     School today ended up being canceled today, but I had already made a few bentos. That is good news for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment