Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Discouraged

I wont lie, I am so discouraged by my current medical state. I am getting no answers from doctors. I have no answers for myself. I know something is wrong but no one seems to know how to fix it. I am on the verge of a breakdown. I can feel it coming.

I have been on a strict diet for over six weeks now. I have not cheated. I have been faithful. I have worked out and done everything that is right. However, with no help seen in my future, I lack the encouragement I need to continue.

I say all this to say, what do you do when you feel like giving up? How do you deal with things when nothing goes right? Sometimes we just wont get answers for the questions we ask, but it doesn't make it any easier. How do you cope with the not knowing or not having an explanation for things that should be there?

I have always been blessed with child-like faith. For this reason I have always been able to turn to God in difficult times. Recently I have even struggled to give it over to him. I do not know what season of life I am in, but I struggle.

Honestly, everyone struggles. Some of us struggle in different areas or at different times. It would be a great blessing to me to hear from a few people from all parts of the journey. Are you struggling with me? Have you been through and have advice for a weary traveler?


1 comment:

  1. I am reminded of the only Bible verse I know by heart: Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

    Keep doing what you're doing and trust that the results will come.

    Keep the faith!

    Raki

    ReplyDelete