Friday, October 3, 2014

Sit With Me a While

I've really been all over the place as far as blogging goes recently. My head has been hopping to so many ideas that I cant seem to settle on one and start writing. I have been interested in rebooting a little more fashion since I am having fun playing with my clothing as I lose weight. I have also considered writing a series on Bento lunches, since I do those several times a week as well. The last thing that's bounced around my head is providing a few healthy/ diet recipes I have created since starting my diet about a month ago.

Eventually I have a book review in the works and hopefully a few giveaways. There is of course a giveaway currently going on over at my other blog Missionary Manda's Musings. I have worlds of updates and random thoughts that I would love to share with you as well.

Truthfully, I'd love to know what going on in your brain so we can discover together. If you don't tell me, you will get what ever my fickle mind decides! Always fun, but I just cant guarantee what it will be!

Keep your eyes open for all the fun, take a seat with me and let's start a conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment