Saturday, October 12, 2013

Digging Deeper: Question 2

Today I have another "thinker" for you to try. As you may have guessed, Ive done a lot of research in order to give give you good, creative ideas for self exploration. You can find this question on its original site, here.

"What would I do if I had three wishes?"

First off, I'd ask for a a job for my husband that he loves, has family friendly hours, and is paid well. I don't really want to have the easy track with "free" money for the rest of my life. Beyond that, Andrew needs to get out everyday! haha!

Second, I want a roomy house with a yard (thats paid for). I know I just said I don't want free money, I don't. That is not money.

Third, I want Henry and Ben to sleep through the night, every night. 8:30 to 7:30 would be acceptable.

I don't think any of these are unreasonable. So, if you wish to donate, let me know. Ha!!! What would be one of your three wishes? What do you think about mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment