Thursday, July 10, 2014

Heroes of the City Baby App







Once again I have been impressed by my friends over at Heroes of the City! Last time I posted about them I was sharing an app for ages 3 and up, this time we have one for babies and toddlers. My youngest is a year and a half and is really in love with this app! He has gotten to the point where he can find and access it all on his own. Even better, this app is FREE!




The app includes:

• 3 animated short movies (Language: English and Swedish )
• Music Panel with two different themes
• Color and shape game
• Magic coloring game
• Balloon Game





If you are interested in downloading this fun new app, you can find it for both itunes and Google Play. There really is no risk and its super cute!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rutaett.HeroesBaby&hl=en
  
 While your at it, you can also check out some of the videos that are included in the app on You-tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment