Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just so Classic: The Little Black Dress

The Little Black Dress

The Little Black Dress by amandadear featuring a flare dress

 I decided to start my fashion part of being a classic woman series with the most classic garment of all- the little black dress! 

The next few posts are going to have these fun little pictures created on Polyvore. Although I was not at all brand specific, I did try to pick out a few of my favorite styles of  the little black dress. It can be instantly dressed up or down and is GREAT for personalizing. 

I find that nearly every woman looks classy in a black dress! The great thing about a little black dress is that is still very available in our modern world. The key is not to show too much skin. keeping the hem line no shorter than right above the knee and the neckline modest add to the timelessness of this wardrobe basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment