Monday, July 14, 2014

Starting a Series

I've been off on mini tangents for a few weeks and I thought it about time to get to a series again. For at least the rest of July we well be discussing and looking at being

Classic in a Modern World


Although this series is more based for the ladies, I will attempt to hit some points for gentlemen as well. I plan on making it quite a fun few weeks of reading.



Here are a few things I really want to cover!

Parties and Events
Fashion
Marriage
Parenting
Friendships
Employments
Education 
The Home

Several of these have subcategories galore! I am also looking for fellow bloggers who are inspired by the topic to join me as a guest writer. If you are interested please shoot me an email at casseruoladolcedellavita@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

For your viewing pleasure:



No comments:

Post a Comment