Friday, July 25, 2014

Just so Classic: Shoes

Shoes

Probably one of my favorite of accessories; shoes can make or break an outfit. Above I covered a few shoes I consider to be modern basics. I find that having a black and brown or nude pair of almost every type of shoe seems to cover most wardrobe choices. They only places this varies is the classic red heal and sandals. Sandals are one of those things you can go a bit crazy with or stay as simple as you like. They are usually affordable and can be replaced yearly so its fine to wear whatever fits your personality. The same goes for sneakers/tennis shoes. I prefer a simple design but color doesn't need to be avoided!

Some ladies avoid heels altogether, and that is perfectly acceptable too. As long as you have option for work and formal wear!

Do you have any styles you feel are classic that I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment