Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Anne Frank

April is the month I choose to focus on ladies from both the past and present that have or currently inspire me in someway. I am purposefully choosing to only speak on those aspects of each woman.

Anne Frank
Source


Young as she was, will always be remembered for her courage and perseverance. She spent two years hiding and during this time she expressed herself through writing. I've always been a firm believer in using writing as a coping, strengthening, and therapeutic tool. In fact, that is the exact reason I began this blog.

I was also young when I started writing. Unlike Anne Frank however, I had nowhere near the hardships she faced. She kept an amazing amount of positivity amongst the most horrible circumstances.

It is a very sad to consider how her life was taken long before her time. I sometimes think about the amazing things she would have done. She would have surely helped change the world. Yet, in death she still touches lives daily.

If you would like to learn more about Anne Frank, you can read her dairy or check out this website I found.

Find it Here

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad to say i have never read this important book. Thank you, for blogging about it because I am now making a note that I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete