Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Michelle Duggar

April is the month I choose to focus on ladies from both the past and present that have or currently inspire me in someway. I am purposefully choosing to only speak on those aspects of each woman.

source
 Are you kidding me? How does she do it?! By the end of the day with my two young boys I think I may die. The nights my husband and I have to get up with my youngest drain us completely.

This woman manages to care, love, and flourish with her big, beautiful family. Beyond that, she home-schools. If you know my history I was homeschooled/unschooled through half of middle-school and all of high-school. It takes an incredible about of effort to get work together, grade, and provide enriching experiences. Now times that by a lot, say 19. She has got my respect for sure.

Another aspect in which I respect her is her faith. Considering both the hard and wonderful times, her and her family still cling to their faith in Christ. They make sure that everyone is aware of how important that is to every corner of their life.

All of her children seem to be well rounded and happy. This, again, amazes me. Her relationship with her husband is real and honest. No matter what others think, they must be doing something right! Relationships say a lot about people.

Among her other lists of respectable, inspiring traits you have confidence, modesty, and plenty of patience. I say, "Amen Sister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment