Sunday, May 18, 2014

10. Get Spiritual

Whether or not you are usually spiritual in nature, now is the time to consider it. If you are longing to be refreshed, renewed, or rejuvenated, it may just what you are really looking for.

Take this month to visit a church or two. Speak to friends who find peace and joy in their own spiritual walk. If you are brave, open up the Bible and see what you can find for yourself.

Since I already have a relationship with Christ, getting spiritual to me means taking more time to spend with him. It means setting apart time in my crazy busy life to know more, worship more, pray more, and grow more. This output in energy and time will always come with the biggest of pay outs.

If you are not already a believer or you are still on your search, you can find my story over at Missionary Manda's Musings. See the love and peace that changed my life for the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment