Saturday, May 24, 2014

13. Join the Kids

There is nothing quite like children that make you feel old and worn out. However, that doesn't have to be the case. In fact, make a point to keep in the opposite. There is something refreshing and truly freeing about letting go and having a little fun with your kids. Not only is fun for them, but you loosen up and understand your babies just a little better.

I always feel changed when I truly let myself join my kids. It can be hard to do with all the adult pressures and stresses around us. Its just something I have to make a conscious choice to do, then go with it.

Do you join your kiddos? What is your favorite things to join them in?

My husband and I really love to get out on the playground with them. I think there is something extra special about that for us. When we were dating it was a popular date plan (because its free). We have memories of just us two, and now with our two boys. Its a precious thing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment