Thursday, May 1, 2014

30 Days (or ways) to Rejuvenation

I think I need a little rejuvenation. So it won out in my list of options for this month. I will give you thirty different options to get you on your way. Some of my ideas will cost a little, some may be a splurge, most will likely be free!

I am a firm believer that pampering and rejuvenating yourself shouldn't HAVE to cost you anything. I am also a believer in caring enough for who you are to splurge on occasion, so I really want this month to be balanced.

If you have any wonderful ideas that help you feel rejuvenated, I would love to hear them. Perhaps they will become a part of my plan as well. I already have a good list going, but I love variety. I listen to music on shuffle, I have a closet full of clothes, and I am a muiltlayered person!

Let's have fun and get refreshed together!

No comments:

Post a Comment