Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I wanted to take a moment today and thank my mother for all she is to me. She is my dearest friend, the strongest woman I know, the woman who knows "everything", and the best grandmother my children could ever have. I learned so much from her. She has dealt with me through my whiny childhood, moody teen years, and exhausted, crazy, busy, and sometimes depressed adulthood. I cant imagine a world without her.

I have to tell you... My mother fights her own body on a daily basis. She has MS, yet she continues to do so much. She keeps my children, teaches my younger sister, and changes lives everyday.



Mom, I love you. So, to honor you I dedicate this whole post to you. You will always be the most important woman in my life.

I hope she doesn't kill me for posting a picture.

I think you look beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment