Friday, May 17, 2013

Oh la la...Sweet & Sexy

So, because of situations beyond my control I am skipping around some. Rather than continue to tell Andrew and I's love story, I decided I will take a break and discuss plus size lingerie. There are some lovely options out there and something for everyone. My husband and I had a good time looking over a few of my favorite sites to show you what we found. However, before I share all that "fun" with you I have a few outfits to share!

My Outfits

 Last week I really looked good! I got several great things from Gwynnie Bee that I loved. The first look is a floral pencil skirt by Kiyonna I got from them. The blouse and jewelry were my own. I got the blouse for Christmas. It was a great J C Penney find!
This American Rag jacket I'm wearing also came from Gwynnie Bee. I loved this one so much I bought it. I HAD to have it. The Asian floral design is so me! The rest of my wardrobe was pulled from my usual closet collection.













Although today's outfit sadly had no Gwynnie Bee in it, I think it looked lovely as well.

The blouse I got on clearance at Lane Bryant! I was so happy. I enjoy flowing, delicate looking clothing. I felt pretty and colorful all day! We did Kindergarten picture today as you can see!

Sweet and Sexy

Many curvy ladies have a hard time accepting their body and even harder time enjoying it. I have learned over the years in my marriage that I like rocking a sexy piece of lingerie. I also feel more romantic in a lacey little nighty. I wanted to share with you a range of some of what I found. Hopefully it will inspire you to break out a little something of your own!


Babydolls

Best Red Hot Baby Doll

Luscious in Lavender and Lace

Chemises


Compelling Liquid lame and lace chemise


Corsets and Bustiers

Appealing wild orchid bustier set


satin jacquard corset(My personal favorite corset)
Daisy embroidered basque Corset  
This was actually the corset I wore under my bridal gown (in white of course!)

The Everyday

Soft and comfy tank dress with lace back
super soft and sexy lace trim chemise


        Dare I add.... the play things?!





These can all be found on Hips and Curves.





If you are interested you can also find all the 50 Shades of Grey gear on Hips and Curves as well.

Other Naughties


Lace Quarter Cup bra

Thoughts from the man behind the blogger: My husband says since most of these were picked by him that other guys should approve.

Other sites you can find Lingerie include Torrid and Big Gals Lingerie. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment