Sunday, May 26, 2013

Winter Wonderland Honeymoon

First, I need explain! This post shall be short and sweet because I am working on very limited time! My laptop charger recently went "ka-poot" and I am using its last minutes of battery power to share with you. This post will not include the normal fashion look and randomness I enjoy so much. However, I did want to recommend and share the location that Andrew and I spent our honeymoon at.

Cove Haven Pocono Resorts... I cant not say how much I loved it. They have great things for newly weds and old pros alike. You can enjoy many activities and luxuries including pools, hot tubs, fireplaces, and round beds in room, breakfast in bed, delightful dinning, and all sorts of entertainment. If you go during the winter you can snow-tube, ski, take a winter ride on a horse drawn carriage, even ice-skate. You have a selection other fun activities as well. Sports, rollerskating, archery, night clubs, musicians, comedians, and everything in between.

From the moment you arrive, they strive to make things perfect and enjoyable. I have daydreamed about it since our honeymoon. If you ever have a chance, I highly recommend it. So, if you are ever interested in taking a trip to Pennsylvania, make sure its to got there!

I will miss writing for the next few days. Please stop by and say hello! I can still get your comments on my phone. (Full posts are just too hard to manage.) I look forward to starting next months theme.... parenting and raising boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment