Friday, July 26, 2013

Daydreaming: The Shopping Trip of a Lifetime

"So, while I was vacation we stopped at a mall..." This is how the best shopping adventure of my life began. I had no expectations of how this event would turn out, yet it was better than I could have imagined.

The mall was not unusually large or busy, but they had a store that we don't have in our area. I have now built a deep love for the store Debs. If you have one, you are a blessed woman. They have an online store, but its not the same to me. The sell both straight and plus sizes in highly fashionable styles.

I almost died when I saw they were having a sale on all their already marked down clearance. I don't know how long I stayed in the store... minutes... hours... days. I was lost in clothing delight. For $50 I got SO much clothing and a few pieces of jewelry to go with it. Here is what I racked up:
  • 2 Blazers
  • 1Shrug blazer
  • 1 Pair of skinny jeans
  • 3 bracelets
  • 1 Necklace
I could have stayed longer, shopped more, and left on a high, but my husband came in and demanded I leave.

I now have cravings and at times withdrawals from the event. My husband's promise to bring me to one closer to home has turned into an almost daily pleading to go. It was just that good!

What is you favorite place to get a shopping "high"?

No comments:

Post a Comment