Thursday, July 11, 2013

So Glad To Be Back!

I have missed writing terribly! We just arrived back today from a four day family vacation. We enjoyed ourself and I had the most successful shopping trip of my life. Enough said! I hope to get some photos and stories up tomorrow, but today is going to be mostly me getting back into the swing of things. To get started, I have a topic I wish to discuss, getting (or mostly looking) older.

So, as you may remember, during the school year I had several people mistakingly think I was in my 30s or 40s. However, I just this week turned 26. I want to know what I about me makes me look (seem) older than my age. I also want to know what will reverse some of this. Its not that I want to seem like a stupid, immature, college student, but I want to come across younger than my mother's age.

This is where you come in! Suggestions? Ideas? Please... anything. I will be glad to try and write about it, if it seems like it might work for me.

Anyway, I have several days' worth of posts from our vacation. This will include my awesome shopping experience, my most recent purchases, the new Glam Bag from Ipsy, a book review, my birthday, and many more.

I hope to see many, many comments of help and suggestions today. I'm glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment