Friday, July 12, 2013

Family Vacation!

Here is a look at the fantastic vacation we had this week!

One of the first things we did was craft! Benjamin made a Super Green Lantern Batman bear. 
We also did a lot of swimming during our time away.
Of course we did have some down time...
We also enjoyed playing on the playground. Benjamin and Henry both loved swinging. In fact, it became a family event!
The water park is a pretty big attraction where we went, so we had to stop there as well!

After a long day of water, we spent a little while playing in the arcade!
I wish I had pictures for everything else we did, but I was so busy being a part of it that I forgot! Of course we rested some, played a lot, and did plenty of eating!

Looking Forward


Still to come: a look at the best shopping trip of my life and the book I read on vacation! I also want to talk a little about my birthday and the most recent Glam bag from ipsy! I have so much to catch you up on that it may take a few days until we get deep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment