Saturday, July 6, 2013

Its Good to Be Alive

It really is good to be alive. I have a story no one would believe. Yet, I will share a little of it with you today.

I shouldn't be here today.
I should not be alive.

If you don't believe me, listen to this:

Before birth I was almost aborted, but saved by my brave mother and loving Papa.
As an infant I had severe Meningitides, which leaves many permanently marred and some dead.
As I teen I had seizures, traveled into dangerous lands (during wars), and feared nothing.
As a young adult I flat-lined and spent over a week in the CCU.
As a married adult I continued to have heart issues and had a pacemaker put in.
Today, I live with constant pain and my heart has help.

I AM STILL ALIVE!

Someone once told me, "When you come through a lot, it means God has big plans for you." My response to that is, "These must be some HUGE plans."

I don't always live as thankfully as I should for everything I have gone through, for everything I am. However, I am telling God and the world now that I am so thankful He made me such a strong woman. There are so many more situations that I didn't even include that show just how amazing the fact I am here today is.

Tomorrow I turn 26 years old. Its been some kind off life and I have a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment