Wednesday, June 12, 2013

7x7 Remix

I thought it would be fun to join Putting Me Together on a 7 piece outfit remix. I've really wanted to do something like this for a while and this gave me the perfect chance. I apologize that the quality of my photos is not awesome, but I hope you get the idea.

My Seven Pieces!

I name this collection, "Sweet Summer". All the pink and floral designs scream sweet and the season is officially summer to ME! Now, if you are interested in copying my selections, I will link to the items or something similar.

Starting from the left top corner going down.
1. Lane Bryant dress capri pant in khaki- Similar    Similar
2.Torrid Floral kimono shrug- Similar
3. Lane Bryant Chambray blouse- Similar

Middle from top
1. Blue T-shirt- Same
2. Pink Shell- Similar
3. Lane Bryant flip flops


Right Side
1. Lands' End flare dress c/o Gwynnie Bee

The Outfits


I didn't want to do this half way, so I am actually going to wear each outfit before I post it. I'm just not as good as the other bloggers I've seen who tried on each outfit to photograph it. I hope it doesn't disqualify me! So, I have two days down (so two photos to show you). I will post them all to this same post as I wear them. However, I can tell you my outfit combos now so you can see how I put the seven looks together.

Outfit 1. Flare Dress and Chambray blouse
Outfit 2. Chambray Blouse and Capri pants
Outfit 3. Flare Dress and Kimono shrug
Outfit 4. Blue T-shirt and Capri pants
Outfit 5. Pink Shell, chambray blouse, and Capri pants
Outfit 6. Blue t-shirt, Kimono shrug, Capri pants
Outfit 7. Pink Shell, Kimono shrug, Capri pants

The shoes are the same for each outfit, so that is why I didn't list them. I am also aware that I should have put the dress on both ends of the week, but I cant wait to send it back and get something new from Gwynnie Bee! Of course you wont get to see how I accessorize each combination until the day of! That will make all the difference.




2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bright pink on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Amanda! I love how you used the chambray top in two different ways!

    ReplyDelete