Sunday, June 30, 2013

Farewell June, Hello July

Tomorrow starts the month you all have been looking forward to! So much of me...I know you can barely contain yourselves! Kidding... kidding. However, you will get to know me so much better next month. I have so much to share. But that will have to wait until tomorrow! Now for some business.

Congratulation to Brittany from Facebook. She won the pair of dangle earrings. We had no entries via the blog, so one random "liker" was drawn and she was it!

As you may have noticed, I have spent the last few days creating blog buttons, joining networking groups, and starting my sister blog: Missionary Manda's Musings. On that blog you will be able to read interesting devotionals, see my travels as a missionary, and get to know the love of Jesus Christ. I do hope you will stop by and visit.

 Until tomorrow, be blessed and get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment