Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day Seven: Superman Sunday

I have very little to say today, partially because we didn't do very much and mostly because I am so tired. After church and grocery shopping we watched a Superman movie. That's about it. I meant to take a photo of my wardrobe today, but it was another thing that didn't get done.

I did take a picture of my youngest son and I with my phone, so that will have to do!
Tomorrow is my last official day before summer break! Hopefully that will mean some awesome posts and plenty of free time for me! (Yeah right!)

Looking Forward

I have been thinking about some of the things I want to cover this month. Since our focus is on parenting, we have quite a collection. I plan on talking about some of the struggles of raising two kids under the age of three. I have  few emotional things I want to cover as well. I will also be following our summer adventures, so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment