Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 13: The Gnome's Adventures

So much has happened over the past few days, there is no way I could share it all. So, in my attempt to explain.
Thursday- The Library to sign up for the summer reading program
Friday- The Lake
Saturday- The Color Run

Here is that all again in photo form!
 Introducing my bathing suit!
My babies at the lake.

THE COLOR RUN!
So, you will forgive me that I have not posted much, but we have been BUSY!

I will make up for my absence with a GIVEAWAY! You know how I ADORE handmade things. So, today's giveaway will be for a pair of handmade dangle earrings. I got these at a local craft festival and I must say, they are lovely.A winner will be drawn Monday, June 24th!

So, here's the details! To Enter:
1. Like Casseruola Dolce Della Vita on Facebook.
2. Share that you entered my contest on either Twitter or Facebook. (make sure to tell them @dolcedellavita)
3. Comment that you did all three! 

Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment