Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 18: Story Time & a Birthday Party

We started our day with a fun preschool story time for the boys at the local library. We danced, listened to a story and "finger painted" with yogurt. My kids had a blast and I was thankful we brought wipes!
 We also wished Grandpa (my dad) a happy 50th birthday. It was fun to give him a hard time about being "old". I told Benjamin to ask him "What were the dinosaurs like?", but he didn't.
Henry LOVED trying the cake. He also like putting it on his toes!


Looking Forward


Remember, the handmade earring Giveaway comes to an end on Monday the 24th. So make sure to check out the entry requirements here! Tomorrow is water day... I'm not really sure what I plan to do for it yet. If nothing else we will jump in the kiddie pool. We will also get to see a very good friend of mine, in fact my kids call him uncle. So, it will be another fun summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment