Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 22: Nothing Special

First off, to my unnamed reader friend: You have encouraged me. You have lifted my spirits and gave me hope that there are people out there who read and even enjoy my daily rambling and unusual tidbits. Thank you for being who you are!

Second, do you know what today is? No, well let me tell you. Today makes only 12 days left until the day we celebrate that Gorgeousness was born (that's me). Haha. It hit me today how very close my birthday is. Over the past few years I have had several birthday fails, so I have high hopes of this year. Still, I believe I am grounded because I will be teaching children's church and making a few hour trip that day. I can only expect so much out of the day!

My Day


We did very little today. Grocery shopping, movies, a little playing... the usual. It was supposed to be craft day, but things got in a tangle and that never really happened. We did however build a Lego train and have a great time doing that.
We also watched a Lego a movie... Mommy is all Lego'd out!

Looking Forward

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for everyone in my family. We have an appointment in the morning, we going bowling in the afternoon, and I am going out with friends in the evening. I will be lucky if I get to post tomorrow.

Remember to enter for the great earring giveaway- here.  You can find all the rules and information you need there. I love doing these giveaways, but you have to enter to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment