Friday, September 27, 2013

30 Before 30: 26 & 27

26. Study Songs of Solomon.

I have wanted to study this book of the Bible for some time. I just cant seem to find some good study help. It would be even cooler to take a class on it like I did with other books in college!

27. Get a new camera!

As far as cameras go, mine is on the verge of ancient! I would love to have a good quality camera to use for family and blog photos. I would also be beneficial to have a good editing program to go with it. (Unfortunately the editing program would have to with lessons, I've never used one!)

source

Looking Forward

We are nearing the end of my list! Its crazy how fast September has passed! Next month is a time for self discovery! I hope that many of you will join me in completing some of the ideas I provide. I may even do a weekly link up, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment