Monday, September 23, 2013

30 Before 30: Twenty-three

23. Go on a couples only vacation.

It seems that since my husband and I had children, time for "us" has dwindled away. Although I have aware of all the things your "supposed" to be doing to keep a relationship healthy, its a lot harder to live out. The last time we took a couples only vacation was out honeymoon and that seems light-years away now. I'd love to go back where we went for our honeymoon actually!

Speaking of which, I'd love to share more about it with you.

Cove Haven Resort in the Pocono Mountains

Located in the mountains of Pennsylvania, its secluded and perfect for a romantic getaway. This all inclusive couples' resort provides entertainment, dining, and a location for romance!
source

My husband and I got married in January so I was able to get a great view of their Winter activities. Activities and entertainment range and will have something to fit every personality! Below is just a few of the Winter activities and entertainment I experienced.

Iceskating
Archery
Basketball
Rollarskating
Arcade
Dancing
Comedians
Dinner
Music
Horse drawn carriage rides
Pools
Snow tubing
Skiing and snowboarding
Musicians


I am also aware that Summer time activities include things like:

Fishing
Row boats
Water Skiing
Hiking
Outdoor Pools

The rooms are clean and romantic in the cheesiest way! Depending on your room of choice, rooms can include:

Hot tubs for two
Round king beds
Fireplaces
Mirrored ceilings
Personal pool
Source

source 

You can also get breakfast delivered to your room every day. Its heavenly!

Ok, so I'm daydreaming now...



For rates and more information check here!

No comments:

Post a Comment