Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Before 30: 7 & 8

7. Throw a dinner party.

 Yes, I believe throwing a proper dinner party is a mark of adulthood. I don't mean a pizza party for adults either! I mean, full out, Martha style, with a theme party! I'm guilty of looking longingly at the rows of home and ladies' magazines, wishing  I was THAT woman. I dream of the perfectly decorated home and the lovely chicken and carrots roasting in my oven. That being said, if you have a pile of these magazines sitting around, I'll be glad to give them a good home.


8. Finish writing my book.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have a half finished romance novel waiting for completion. I can never seem to just sit down and get it done. However, I think its fair to say that if I don't complete it by 30, I'm on the verge of ridiculous.  It would be even better if I could get it published by 30!

Life Update


Remember when I said I need a dentist before 30? I have one now! After breaking a molar, I was quick to have it taken care of. I had little option than to have it pulled out. This in itself has brought me to a small crisis of self. If I am anything like my mother, I am on a sad track to lose more at a young age. I don't think I was mentally prepared for mix caused by emotions and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment