Saturday, September 28, 2013

30 Before 30: Twenty-eight

Alright, for this one I am going to show how truly geeky I can be!

28. Attend one of the country's largest Renaissance fairs.

I love events where you leave everyday life and get immersed in a whole new world! For this reason I would probably love those geek created conventions as well. I'm not really an avid history buff or a comic book fiend, I just love going all out. I am blessed that my city has provided me an outlet for nerdy desires. They do hold a local medieval fair and we have a few "cons" that stop in. I would just love to go to a big one, where my crazy love for that kind of thing is normal.

So, if you know of a good one... let me know!!


Speaking of that, today the family went to the local medieval fair! I have a few photos to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment